Ooma Telo Review
If you’re looking for an affordable and versatile landline replacement home -phone system, one that delivers unsurpassed call quality, look no more. Ooma Telo is a revolutionary device that allows you to call anywhere in the U.S. for free, just pay applicable taxes and fees. You can also make international calls for exceptionally low international rates. Ooma comes with the features you’d expect, such as caller-ID, voicemail, call waiting, and online access to call logs and billing history. It’s easy to set up and even easier to use, simply connect the device to your high-speed Internet and your existing phone. You don’t even need a computer or a headset. With the device, you’ll be ready to start calling and saving money within minutes
Ooma Telo Features
- Ooma Telo VoIP works with any corded or cordless phone; easy installation with no computer required. Not compatible with Ooma Scout.
- Revolutionary device that gives you free calls within U.S. and low rates for international calls
- Includes 60-day free trial of Ooma Premier — a suite of enhanced calling services features
- Includes caller-ID, call-waiting, 911, and many other calling features
- Includes everything needed for installation; backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty
Your one-time purchase of the ooma telo VoIP home phone system delivers:
- Free calling within U.S. and low-cost international calls
- Caller-ID, call-waiting and 911
- Outstanding voice quality and secure, encrypted phone calls
- Easy set-up with any telephone; no PC required
- Option to keep your current number and landline service
- 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty
- Free trial of Ooma Premier — a suite of enhanced features
Ooma Telo Review
Here is one of the honest Ooma Telo Review by Oliver Johnson that already purchased and used this device.
- Installation is quite simple. It connects to your router with the included Ethernet Cable, and to your existing telephone with the included telephone cord. All the steps necessary to install are described clearly in the excellent Quick Start Guide. If you have any questions, you could always contact their support or find answers from the forum. Online activation is easy too, most of the customers reported that they were able to make and receive calls within 10-20 minutes from opening the box.
- You don’t need a computer and a headset to use it, so this will surely save you more. The Telo needs only about 5 Watts and is silent.
- It provides you a RJ11 outlet allowing you to connect to any corded or cordless phone, also DECT 6.0 support for Telo Handset which enhances the already clear, crisp sound quality of Ooma.
- Free calls within U.S. and low rates for international calls. It also comes with 5,000 mins/month and voicecall for the cost of the unit. Regulatory fees are covered for the first year and you’ll have to pay about $12 per year from the second year onwards to cover regulatory fees and there are no hidden fees.
- Ooma gives you the option of retaining your current telephone number for a one-time fee of $39.99. Or, if you want to change numbers, you can choose a new number in any calling area in the US to use with the Telo. Also, it gives you the option of integrating a low –cost landline as a backup. This way, you’ll be able to enjoy the assurance of traditional 911 service and seamless coverage during Internet and power outages.
- You can also subscribe to Ooma Premier to enjoy a suite of enhanced calling services features such as using your home phone and cell phone at the same time, forwarding voicemail to email, second line, back-up forwarding, personal number feature, three-way conference calls and filtering unwanted callers to your blacklist. Test out these service for free for 60 days service before you make your decision to subscribe it at $12/ month.
Depending upon their telephone usage, many customers have reported recouping their investment in the Telo in as little as 3 to 6 months, even faster if you are a heavier user.
Quick summary – highly recommended!